Teleportation is an instant mode of transportation between players, to specific warps or to a random place in the world. Teleportation was recently made to be cross-server in 2020.
/tpa <player> - Allows you to request a teleport to another player in game.
/tpahere <player> - Allows you to request a player to teleport to you.
/tpaccept - Accepts pending Teleportation requests. If you have multiple, it will accept the most recent one.
/tpdeny - Denies pending Teleportation requests. If you have multiple, it will accept the most recent one.
/rtp - Will teleport you to a random place in the world and is used to get out of Spawn.
/rtp end - Will teleport you to a random place in the End, can be used from any world.
/warps - Opens a GUI with a list of warps you can teleport to.
/pwarps - Opens a GUI with a selection of Player Warps.
Starting in 2020, players are able to teleport to any player on any Cultivate server (provided they would be allowed to in local circumstances). Example: A player on Survival Red could teleport to their friend that is currently on Skyblock. Provided they have permission to teleport on the destination server. Each Teleport has a confirmation, along with information that shows where the destination of the TP is.
Warps are areas within the server that are considered popular or useful. This will typically include things such as the Player Mall, Crates Area, the Nether / End, among other things. Users can set their own warps via an item in the webstore, and can have up to 5 player warps.
1. Warps cannot be purchased with the sole purpose of loading farms of any kind. Instructing players to load your farm using a warp is banned. There must be some sort of BUILD OR ATTRACTION at your warp, and cannot be used to exploit in any way. They can be NEARBY farms, not directly above or below them.
2. If you change the contents of the warp to something which violates server rules(including these rules), your warp will be removed without refund or warning.
3. You will not be allowed to change the location of the warp after initial purchase. If you want to change the location of the warp, you will have to buy the product again.
4. An admin/moderator will have to set the warp location for you! If one is not immediately available to do so, you must wait until one is available. Being disrespectful during the warp setting process can result in losing your warp completely.
5. Warp setting does not expire. If you buy a warp set and do not know where to place it, you can use it at a later date. In the event of any possible data loss, you can re-redeem any purchased warps (with proof of purchase either from the server or yourself).
6. Players can buy up to 5 Warps. If you buy more than 5, you will not be refunded and your warp will not be placed. You are allowed to gift Warps to other players in this event, however gifted warps will count against a player's warp total.
7. Adding Warps to /playerwarps may be delayed. However, /warp nameofwarp will work instantly after the warp is purchased. Playerwarp menu icons will follow a uniform format. It will be a skull of the player with the name of the warp. The warps will be ordered by date of purchase, and NOT in alphabetical order.
8. You are REQUIRED to claim your warp and additional space around the outside of the warp. We will not set a warp to anything that is unclaimed.
9. Rules for warps can be changed at any time without notice. By purchasing or using a warp you agree to these changes.
It is apparent that these warp rules need to be modernized. They will be soon.